Half Day Cruises
See the prices for Half Day Cruises
Whats included in the price?
Three to four hours in length
- Professional guide onboard
All trips have a simple research project in which passenger involvement is welcomed
- Up to 4 hours to hunt for whales, dolphins, porpoises, basking sharks, seals and seabirds galore!
- Listen to the underwater sounds of the seas on our hydrophone
- All cruises have a specialist wildlife guide on board
- Weather permitting explore the waters around the Isle of Mull, Ardnamurchan Lighthouse, Loch Sunart, and more
- Kiddies quiz with a mystery prize for the lucky winner!
- Be the first one to spot a whale and win the coveted mars bar!
- 96% sightings rate
£40.00 adults & £35.00 children
- Scotland's FIRST EVER dedicated basking shark watch!
- Get up close and personal with these massive creatures of the deep (if you dare)
- Will you be the lucky one to spot the first fin slicing through the water...
£35.00 adult & £30.00 children
Corporate & Charter Bookings
Although we carry a maximum of 35 passengers, giving you that personal attention, with two guides plus a skipper aboard the boat can accommodate up to 60 people, plus the skipper and a guide.
We can supply food & drink if required.
£150 per hour – £1,000 for eight hours.
For more information on any of our cruises, or to book please either contact us at the number below, or email.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard in 2006